- The amount of fee charged at the time admission is not refundable.
- Fees are charged for full academic year irrespective of the date of admission.
- No concession or reduction in fee is made on account of change in academic session, broken period, holiday or absence from class for any reason.
- Fee must be paid advance in case only regularly through the bill book as per “instruction to Parents/Guardians” (in bill book).
- Fee must be deposited quarterly by the 15th of the following months. i.e., April, July, October & January of the academic year.
- In case of non-payment of fees a student`s name will be struck off the rolls/or may not be allowed to appear for the examinations.
NOTE: PARENTS /GUARDIANS ARE REQUESTED TO READ THESE REGULATIONS AND SEE THAT THEY AND THEIR WARDS FOLLOW THEM METICULOUSLY. IGNORANCE OF THEM WILL BE NO EXCUSE.